Sunday 31 July 2016

ARSHI FF: Na Bole Tum, Na Maine Kuch Kaha...

CHAPTER 01: Tere naina...





























GUPTA HAVELI (GH) 




Ruhi: “Didi, Didi, They’ve arrived! They’ve arrived!” She screamed out happily. 






Garima and Suraj welcomed them grandly in the traditional way. They were brought into the living room which was all decorated.






Dadi: “Amazing decorations. Very grand indeed...”




Garima: “Well, she is our laadli beti after all.” She smiled. 






Dadi: “Of course...”





Anjali: “So where is the bride then?”




Garima: “I’ll just bring her down now.”




Anjali: “I’ll come with you” She smiled.










....................











Khushi was waiting nervously as she felt her heartbeats get faster when they arrived in her room. Anjali scanned her top to bottom thoroughly and said: “Not bad.”






Khushi was very much uncomfortable with this woman checking her through but remained quiet as her mother was there. 






Anjali: “I’m Anjali. Arnav’s sister.” She said as she put her hand forward. 





Khushi hesitantly put her hand forward and said: “Hi, I’m Khushi...”




Anjali: “I know that." Khushi was very much disturbed by her behavior but said nothing.




Garima: “Chalo Khushi, you still have to meet the rest of the family...”








Khushi smiled and all 3 exited the room.










...................











Garima: “Devyaniji, this is my eldest daughter, Khushi.”






Dadi: “My, my, she is absolutely beautiful. May no one cast an evil eye on your beta” She smiled at Khushi, “Meet my family, this is Arnav’s mother Maya, Arnav’s sister Anjali, Arnav’s Brother Akash and this is his wife Payal.”







Khushi greeted each of them with a “Namaste” and a smile. Khushi had lost interest as soon as she found out that Arnav wasn’t here. She was very disappointed as she was expecting a lot more from him.







Dadi: “Actually, Arnav didn’t come. He had a very important business meeting and he couldn’t miss it. Don’t feel bad, I will assure you it won’t happen again.” She saw Khushi’s disappointed face and changed the topic. 





Dadi: “So beta, what are you currently studying?”





Khushi: “I’m doing my final year in fashion designing.”





Dadi: “Interesting. Do you wish to study even after marriage?”





Khushi: “Yes. I hope there are no objections?” She asked hesitantly.





Dadi: “No, no beta. I’m surprised that it’s such a coincidence. You know my Arnav has his own company in the fashion industry...”





Maya: “Match made in heaven...” She smiled, “My Anjali is in the second year of architecture. I’m so proud of her.” She boasted. 







After everyone asked their general question, they got prepared to leave for the long journey back. Everyone had different thoughts in their mind.








Payal (to Akash): “I really like her; she will be perfect for Arnav!”





Maya (In Thoughts): “Not bad...a little timid but at least she will be easy to control. Nice girl.”





Garima: “So, it was really nice meeting you all and we hope to see you soon.”





Dadi: “Absolutely. We had a lovely time and I most definitely want to take this alliance forward after speaking to my grandson."





Garima: “Bilkul, I hope to hear from you soon...”








Khushi ran up into her room frustrated to which the Raizada’s assumed to be her shyness. Her parents could understand what she was feeling so they answered on her behalf.








Suraj: “Devyaniji, don’t mind please but we would like to speak to our daughter first before taking things forward.”





Dadi: “Absolutely! Take as much time as you need. Actually, here is my grandson’s photo. Do give it to Khushi Beta.”









The Raizada’s left GH leaving the Gupta’s smiling for receiving such a good alliance. They smiled at the picture and knew Khushi wouldn’t deny. 











........................












AR OFFICE





Arnav was simply lost in her eyes. He was staring at her picture for much of his time now when he was suddenly interrupted by a knock on his cabin door.





Arnav: “Come in...” He was annoyed at Aman for interrupting.




Aman: “Sir, we have been waiting for you in the meeting room for 10 minutes now. Any problem?”





Arnav: “Oh, Oh Urm, No. I will be with you guys in a minute.”





He quickly put the photo in his drawer and was surprised at himself. Arnav (In Thoughts): “How could I get distracted? No, I have to keep this photo out of reach. I don’t want to face yet another heartbreak...”











.....................












Khushi: “No Mumma, no papa. I don’t want to marry a guy who doesn’t even turn up for the shagun. I mean, what type of guy is he? He doesn’t seem interested. So why should I bother?”





Garima: “No beta, don’t say that. I’m sure he really was busy. They are such a good family, so the guy must be as equally good, na?”






Suraj: “Yes Khushi, I’ve met Arnav once before in a business seminar. He is a real hard worker which is probably why he couldn’t come today. Believe me Khushi, he is perfect for you.”





Garima: “Just think about it beta.” She handed Khushi his photo.





Khushi: “Today is equally as important, if not more! This is a decision that will change his whole life! I don’t know papa, I just don’t know.” She sighed






Suraj: “Don’t stress beta. No one will force you into this” He kept a hand affectionately on her head and said, “Dheko, some things don’t work out the way we want them to but believe me he isn’t that type of guy. But if you have no feelings towards him, fair enough. It’s purely your decision.”





Garima: “And we are with you every step of the way baby.”







Khushi stared at his photo carefully, and stopped at his eyes. She felt as if she could drown in his eyes and stare at them all day. She didn’t know what it was about him that made her think twice before denying.







Garima: “Look beta, we only know what’s best for you.”




Suraj: “No pressure, but I’m absolutely sure that he is the best one for you.”




Garima: “I mean, you don’t have to decide now, you will get to know each other very well before you marry.”







Suraj: “Absolutely. You can deny any time.”







Khushi: “Mumma, papa. I trust your choice and I know you will choose the right boy for me. I agree to this wedding...” She said after staring at the picture intensely. She surely had an attraction to his picture, but is this love?  Who knows...?










...............................







NOTE: Before readers bombard me asking for 'Meant to be...' update I wanna say that I'm working on the update and 3/4th of the update is done... I'll try finish it as soon as possible. But I hardly get to sit on laptop as my Dad is most of the time is working on laptop nowadays, so I hardly get chance to sit. Anyways keep patience I'll update MTB as soon as I write the last part of the flashback and last scene..hopefully won't take much long. Till then enjoy this update and take care people...


With love,
 Kavya

15 comments:

  1. Great update. I m getting cold vibes from maya and anjali. It is interesting to see arshi attracted towards each other. Great going. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good update. Hope Maya and anjali not too bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the update, eagerly waiting for next update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are Maya and Anjali againg the match?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kavya!! after long time.. NBTNMKK has a great start.. Its awesome. Are you inspired by a fanfiction called Khamoshi by MuskanP. It's story is along the same lines..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I never read 'Khamoshi'... if they're similar than it's coincidence because I did plan this whole story with my friend Anaya Mahi & she had left in mid because of personal reasons but we planned the whole story out...in fact she had posted half the story in her page also. Anyways there are so many concepts going over on one thing at some point there tend to be similarities..intentional or unintentional.

      Delete
    2. I thought so!! Its a great story.. Looking forward to it.. :)

      Delete
  6. Super cute n can u give the ending to pyaar tune kya kiya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am eagerly waiting for that story plz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved it great start keep updating

    ReplyDelete
  9. so happy to see ruhi here.sheetal as Anjali?y did u choose sheetal as Anjali?its fresh.hope maya desnt truble khushi.khushi insecure abt arnav but agrees 4 wedding as she trusts her parents.nice family scene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed a fresh face for Anjali as here she is Younger sister of Arnav & Daljeet doesn't fit in as younger sister... so yeah Madhura, it's easier to get pics with Arnav & Khushi also..

      Delete
  10. I hope Anjali and her mother not gonna be nasty to Khushi

    ReplyDelete