Friday 3 June 2016

Hi Lovelies,




Yeah I know long time now sighting of me except the occasional popping up now and then.. anyhow the page reached 450+ likes. wow never thought my page to have so many likes honestly... Thank you so much for all the likes and love, now I only hope people to be little move active when I get back. Now talking about getting back my exams are finishing on 23rd June, hadn't thought it would take so much time but then its different here in Kurukshetra University (KU) then Culcatta University (CU) from where I did my Graduations. So I know you all are waiting for my update, I promise to update as soon as exam gets over... if possible I'll update on 23rd only if I don't feel too tired or lazy varna promise update on 24th June morning for sure.... And I'll start with 'Meant to be' update seriously people are demanding for its update for long and I promise a double update of 'Meant to be' when I do update, I guess you so lovely readers deserve after waiting so patiently and all.






Anyways some of you might have noticed my stories in MeDuniya, well I was thought to update my stories in MeD and since I've stories on-hold i thought its better to update their now and get updated, so that way no one has to wait when I start updating fresh updates... So people who were worried that as to why I'm not updating on blog or page but in MeD can rest in peace now I hope.





So now wish me luck for my exams and will be back soon after exams and I promise not only with the old stories I've some new stories for you also... till then take care yaaron and love you guys...





With love,
Kavya

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with ur exams...can't eait till 23/24th june...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best!! wai.........ting!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck but waiting for u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck but waiting for u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting eagerly for the update..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear plz can u update pyar tune kya kia i love that story

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear pls complete PTKK its one of the most wonderful stories i have ever come across i know u will find an alternative to write for garima's past take ur time but pls complete the story

    ReplyDelete