Wednesday 4 November 2015

ARSHI FF: Gustakh DIl... (Stubborn Heart...)

CHAPTER 02: Us v/s The World





























Garima looked to the side as Arnav came to stand in front of Khushi, blocking Garima’s view. He looked set out to kill...




Arnav: “Maine Kisi Ko Isse Choone Ka Haq Nahi Diya, Thaprd Marna Toh Dur Ki Baat Hai...” (I didn’t give anyone permission to touch her, Slapping her is a different topic...) He said shocking all as he removed Garima’s hand from mid-air.





Anjali: “Chotte Bas...! How can you marry Khushi when you are still engaged to Lavanya?” She said as Arnav moved his gaze to his sister.





Arnav: “Di...Me and Lavanya broke up a long time ago...That’s why when you asked us to get married along with Akash, we refused...We were waiting for the right time to announce it...” He said slowly as everyone took in shock after shock.





Lavanya: “ASR how can you do this to me? It hasn’t even been that long since we broke up and you took such a big step? And that too without informing anyone? And Chamkeli?..How could you marry ASR when you know that I love him...Is that what you call true friendship?...” She sobbed. “I could have changed his mind somehow...I would have thought of something...” She said as she watched Khushi’s blank face.






Buaji: “She’s finally showed her true colors...After all where would the blood traits go? She was an outsider and today she proved that...!” She said angrily.






Khushi: “Insult me but not my parents...!” Khushi said out loudly. “Please don’t stoop so low that you mention my parents...!” She said feeling the anger build up inside her. “True...It’s true...That I was never a Khushi Kumari Gupta...Its Khushi Aditya Raichodhary...! Bas...! Itna Kaafi Hai” She lashed out in anger.





Buaji: “It’s funny how you never minded being a Gupta before, you ungrateful girl...!”





Khushi: “I was never a Gupta! First a Raichodhary...And now Mrs.Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada...!” She spat out.





“The accusations about being jealous of Jiji? Chi! You all very well know that I treated Jiji as a real sister! I have nothing to be jealous about...” She said breaking down.





“Buaji...To be perfectly honest...You never accepted me as part of your family...! You never accepted my parents...So how could you accept me?!” She screamed out as everyone was glued to the floor at Khushi’s outburst. They actually didn’t have much clue about Khushi’s past and now everything seemed to be unraveling...





Nani: “Khushi Bitya...They took you in when you had no one...This is no way to speak to them”






Anjali: “Khushiji...”




Shyam: “Khushi Ji, how can you marry Sale Saab? And Sale Saab? Aap? You both have hated each other from as long as I can remember so...?” He fumed.






Arnav: “ENOUGH! Enough with the complaints and the blames...ENOUGH...! You want to know why I got married hastily? It’s because I LOVE HER DAMMIT...! I’m not going to repeat it again...I love Khushi...That’s why I married her...”





“Why is everyone making such a big deal out of it? Huh? You were all pressuring me to get married anyway...So I did...!” He shouted out. “You should all just accept it and move on. Because I won’t tolerate anyone misbehaving or accusing my wife...!” He said angrily as he picked Khushi up in his arms in one swift movement.





Khushi: “Arnav...” She said hesitantly as Arnav ignored everyone’s stares and left for his room...Leaving a flabbergasted family behind...


8 comments:

  1. Good that arnav did'nt allow anyone 2 slap Khushi.He even said that he luvs her.loved it.La also mu Khushi.sad.loved khushi's reply 2 buaji.What happened 2 Khushi's parents?Who r they?R they alive?I wanted 2 know abt her parents on the show.but it wasnt shown.hopefully they'll b seen here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wanted this in show, no matter for what reasons he married her but he couldn't let her alone face the family....jab haath pakar kar woh usse ghar laya toh uski taraf utha har haath rokna Arnav ki responsibility hai. As for La she hasn't misunderstand Khushi, she is hurt losing ASR. Khushi's parents are dead but I always wanted Khushi's parents history...maybe someone from her father's side relative to show that she would have been brought up as princess & not the way Guptas' treated her..jab mann kiya be good to her like doing a favor on her and when something bad happens blame her for the mishap.... So I had add a proper history of who really Khushi is....

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful update.. It's nice to see how Arnav supported Khushi nd stood with her.. he didn't allowed anyone to slap her.. Wow he declared that he loves her.. that's awesome.. nd Khushi's outburst was also well written..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh!!! I love this new style of looking at the story. First time I've seen it written in this way. I hope Arnav is not going to be ugly with Khushi.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow ! Love this story. Awesome beginning and style. Cant believe Arnav firstly prevents Garima from bashing Khushi and then says he lives that why he married her Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh! That was amazing. Arnav telling that he loves Khushi and picking her up in his arms. So adorable. Well done Arnav. As for Shaym. Shut up and for the Gupta s Really!!!🤣

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this take on the show very refreshing

    ReplyDelete