Tuesday 6 November 2018

Happy Diwali to all and a notice....

Hello lovelies,



I'm am alive and yes I know I went missing again without notice but I swear it wasn't my intention. I already announced earlier this year that am going to get married soon and hence I am back home in Kolkata till my wedding for which hardly a month is left, it's like on December 2nd *still hardly could believe it's happening*



Anyway I had planned to update now and my dad was going to leave at home instead of taking it Ambala with him. But my sister broke the laptop and dad took it with him to repair it...so now I can't update. My is going to be coming home after 15th and that time it will be busy home with wedding preps. So I'll see if I can update or else next update after 15th December when am at Bangalore and no hindrance to update.



Please keep patince and I promise to finish my stories, my fiancé won't let me leave them and I can't too.



Wish you happy Diwali and take care...




With love,
   Kavya

30 comments:

  1. Happy bhaiduj and congrats on your marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many congrulations...
    We are waiting 4 u kavya to update your stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and will eagerly wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you congratulations wishing you a very happy married life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!
    Wish you a very happy married life!
    Waiting for the updates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope u r less bussy to full fill ur promise u will be giving update today as promised .....right😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please update meant to be yaar😘☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kavya did u forget us after marriage we are waiting for ur updates dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey dear, hope you have a great start to your married life and a new year. Please update your stories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, just wanted to know when r u going to update?? As it has been long time since u said that u would update.....u said u will update in December but its Feb end now n still no updates.....I just love ur story so was waiting for the update from a long time....n now I can't wait without asking when r u going to update....
    Hope that all is good at your end that there was nothing serious because of which u weren't able to update......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where are you??������Plzzzzzzzzzzz Plzzzzzzzzzzz update....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Kavya where are You Dear... And when You will be Updating Ur Stories epecially "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya" ...


    I know You are so busy in Your New Life but if You try to take out sometime and give the Schedule it would help us...






    Please Update soon Kavya, waiting for Your Updation desparately...
    And Enjoy Your New Life... 😊☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plsss update meant to be, waiting from months

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kavya when are you going to Update dear

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kavya Di this is Varsha one of your huge fan of your stories can please update when you get a chance as I am missing reading this amazing stories.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey dear can u post back on Facebook because I can't read your dairies through links anymore plz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey , when are going to update dear?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Di when you are going to update. Waiting for you story

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Kavya di ,
    It has been a year since you updated
    All the readers from wattpad are waiting for your stories update eagerly
    I hope you'll give us new year's treat by updating new part of any story
    Pls update soon
    Happy New Year in advance

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey did you stop writing? Your stories r unique and different would like to read further if possible pls complete them 😊

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Di , your last update was in 2018 while now is 2020 . At least reply to our messages , we are getting bad vibes

    ReplyDelete