Sunday 27 March 2016

IMPORTANT NOTE




























Hello people,




Well I want to inform that I'm putting my all stories on-hold till first week of June because of my upcoming final exams. I'm a M.A. student and not much time is left for my finals and I'm starting to feel the exam jitters and hardly could concentrate on writing anything. So I think it is better to put the stories on-hold and now I'll finish 'Pyaar tune kya kiya..' in June and start the new story which would replace it and update the other two on-going stories at the same time.



I'm sorry for putting the stories on-hold but I'm feeling too nervous and scared about exams to write something. I might update the stories out of blue one or twice... depends on my mood but no grantee. Wish me luck for my exams and till than take care.





With love,
Kavya

3 comments:

  1. Hey
    I want to knw where is 21 part of pyaar tune kia kiya
    I want to read plzzz plzz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its first week of June :D Hoping you'd update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please yaar update na waiting for so long now

    ReplyDelete